Why trust Business Savvy Risk Management?
- Business Savvy Risk Management documents are developed by HR and OHS Professionals
- We provide HR and OHS services to businesses Australia wide
- Our documents are supported by legal advisors
- We don't just sell documents... we work in HR and OHS everyday
- Our documents are based on our collective experience and legal advice
HR and OHS Documents
The Employment Manual includes the complete set of all Human Resource Management policies and templates. The Employment Manual provides a complete set of HR documents designed to assist the organisation to implement an effective HR function.
Over 70 individual policies drafted to assist an organisation to set the conditions of employment. Drafted to comply with Australian legislation and Awards. Revised to meet the NES and Fair Work Act 2009.
- Abandonment of Employment Policy
- Adoption of Australian Workplace Standard Policy
- Annual Leave Policy
Over 50 templates designed to assist the organisation to capture relevant employment information.
- Abandonment of Employment-Confirmation Letter
- Abandonment of Employment-Warning Letter
- Applicant Evaluation Form
25 Position Description listed. Each position description sets out the objective, key effective areas and responsibilities.
This handbook is a resource that will support [the company] to establish a drug and alcohol management strategy and control measures. The management strategy in conjunction with the policies will ensure that issues relating to drug and alcohol use can be dealt with ethically, legally and ...
This environmental management plan is designed to ensure compliance with Commonwealth, State and Local requirements pertaining to the management of environmental issues such as waste management, emissions and other environmental impacts.
Health and safety policies drafted to assist an organisation to create a health and safety management system . Drafted to comply with Australian legislation. Health and safety documents consistent with AS 4804 and BIS 18001 / 18002.
Health and safety templates that form the basis of the health and safety management system for the organisation.
Draft Safe Work Instruction ready for you to modify to suit your organisation and put to use.